When you compare drivers education courses, they all appear to be equal.... THEY ARE NOT!
Don't compare apples to oranges! Heres what you need to look for to make an informed decision about your education.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VICTOR MANNING DRIVING SCHOOL AND MOST IN-SCHOOL DRIVERS EDUCATION PROGRAMS?
Although differences in professional driving schools and high school programs are many..... we are different from several high school programs because:
- Our students DRIVE ONE AT A TIME, without 3 other students in the car!Driving lessons held with extra students in the car are against The Dept. of Corrections (Office of Motor Vehicles) regulations.
- Our classes are NOT HELD ON CAMPUS. We feel off-site learning helps students retain information and avoid distractions from other on-campus activities taking place simultaneously (i.e. football tryouts, band practice, detention, etc.).
- We cap the class size at 40 students. That's THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED BY LAW! Classes holding more first time students aren't legal and may void your completion certificate!
- Our students drive! We have ZERO HOURS OF OBSERVATION TIME in our curriculum. After all, haven't they been observing someone drive for over 15 years?! State law requires 8 full hours of driving, not 6, not 7......EIGHT!
- We don't ask students to register a month in advance. You can register anytime you want - over the phone!
- We don't drag out your classroom time over a long period (i.e. 11 days)! With us, you can finish your classroom time in four days!
- We have the most up-to-date information and curriculum on the market today. We print the State of Louisiana Study Guide and can give the driving test for the Office of Motor Vehicles. Remember.........................................................
WE DO THIS AS A PROFESSION, NOT AN AFTER SCHOOL HOBBY!
Remember - if your childs drivers education class is drawn out over 11 days (i.e. school run programs), that means 22 trips to school for you!
We don't drag out your classroom time over a long period (i.e. 11 days)!
With us, you can finish your classroom time in four days!
Thats only 8 trips and we are located right next to the mall!
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VICTOR MANNING DRIVING SCHOOL AND MOST OTHER DRIVING SCHOOLS?
First of all, Victor Manning is the "Father of Drivers Education" in the United States!
His techniques have been around long before anyone in Louisiana even thought of opening a driving school! He even pre-dates the public school systems drivers education program! So, whats the difference? Here are a few:
- WE PICK OUR STUDENTS UP at church, home or school! This saves parents an average of 8 trips to our office!
- WE GIVE FULL SERVICE LESSONS, including gas-up, oil check & tire changing! ("Nobody does this anymore!")
- We maintain a "Brick and Mortor Office" 40 hours week! We don't work out of our house or drive in from somewhere out-of-town just to give a class. We are available for FACE-TO-FACE CONVERSATIONS!
- Need to speak to a manager? We don't have one! OUR OWNERS ARE ON-SITE at one of our offices daily to assist you with any issues you may have!
- We guarantee EIGHT FULL HOURS OF DRIVING, not 6, not 7, EIGHT!